Breakthrough Accelerator (BA) training is a series of eighteen modules designed for students to hone their emotional intelligence skills, and take their business or idea to the next level.
This curriculum is designed by successful entrepreneurs to answer the following questions that you should be asking about your business:
- What is the current or future market trend and challenges that customers are facing?
- What does the ideal solution do? Problems it solves, capabilities it will have, description for each capability, and value derived by solving each problem.
- What are the differences between what your company does today and what the ideal solution looks like.
- What is the addressable market opportunity? The addressable market opportunity normally includes: Total market size, potential market size, customer profiles, and solution buying patterns.
- Who are your competitors in the market and where does your company fit in, assuming you can deliver on the promise?
- What is the solution plan?
- What are the potential packaging and pricing strategies for your product?
- What does the sales model look like? Most product managers or marketers overlook this aspect but it is important to understand the sales model as your product grows from its introductory phase, through its growth phase, and all the way up to market maturing and being recognized as a brand.
- What are the timelines for your solution and market growth, including your plan to build a product, staffing and growing a team, a customer acquisition plan, and a sales model and enablement?
- What is the Financial Summary for the business, including revenue analysis, EBITDA, free cash flow, and NPV
Seven of these modules will be taught on site in Boston which include the following:
- Life Prioritization
- Time Mastery
- Business Planning
- Customer Acquisition
- Money Mastery
- Impact Strategy
- Culture Strategy
The other eleven modules will be taught off site using a combination of phone calls, office Zoom meetings, Live Plan, and office hours that can be scheduled between the students and BA staff. These modules will allow the students to build a complete business plan utilizing the cooperative abilities built within Live Plan. The remaining eleven modules will include.
- Opportunity for your business
- Problem and Solution
- Target Market Identification
- Marketing and sales
- Identification of Milestones and Metrics
- Overview of your business
The purpose of the Breakthrough Accelerator Training is to take the education and experiences you have learned during your time at the academy and to propel you to new heights of success in your business. The multi-faceted BA curriculum will illuminate how you react to challenging business situations, triggers from business operations and culture, and how you will use your business to change the world.
This three-day immersive experience begins on Friday at 7:00pm. This is a casual meeting designed to introduce the students to the staff and each other. Assignments for Saturday will be given. In class time for Saturday will be from 11:00am to 11:00 pm. Sunday starts by 11:00am and ends by 7:00pm to allow for travel arrangements on Sunday evening. Students will be given assignments to accomplish before reporting to class on Saturday and Sunday.
When attending the Breakthrough Accelerator training you can expect to experience independent journaling and meditation, one on one and small group workshops, team exercises and movement. Please dress comfortably.
Will you be selected for our first cohort? Contact us or schedule a call to see if your business qualifies for the program.
BA 1 Class Dates:
August 14-16, 2020
October 30 – November 1, 2020
January 22-24, 2021